Due to an influx of numbers last minute for the Parkinson Trophy, Match Committee has decided to extend the closing date by a further two weeks in an attempt to fill all 64 places.
This means that the draw posted yesterday is now invalid and will be re-done and advised in two weeks time.
If you have not done so yet, please register in the Pro Shop, or email email@example.com
For more information on the event itself please see the below;
TUE 27th FEB 2018 – Registration closes (or earlier if registration full)
Wed 28th FEB 2018 – Draw announced
Sat 17th MAR 2018 – Round 1 to be completed by
Sat 31st MAR 2018 – Round 2 to be completed by
Sat 14th APR 2018 – Round 3 to be completed by
Sat 28th APR 2018 – Quarter Final completed by
Sat 12th MAY 2018 – Semi Final completed by
Sat 26th May 2018 – Final and 3rd vs 4th place playoff
- The competition is open to all Sun City Country Club Members but is limited to the first 64 members to pay the entry fee and register.
- There is a $25 entry fee per Player to be paid to Jess or the Pro Shop at the time of registration.
- The Competition draw will be carried out by the Match Committee.
- Players are responsible for arranging their own matches and can be played on any day of the week.
- All matches must be played by the deadline date for each round with the loser being eliminated.
- Matches not completed by the deadline date will result in both Players being eliminated.
- Match deadlines can only be extended under special circumstances and must be agreed by the Club Captain.
- The full GA handicap is be used along with the match play index which can be collected from the Golf Centre.
- In the event of a draw after 18 holes Players are to agree with the Golf Centre which playoff holes can be played.
- Players are responsible for updating the competition ladder following each Round.
- Golf Australia match play and Sun City Local Rules should be used at all times.
12. For any disputes the final decision will be made by the Club Captain or Vice Captain.