Application to Join
1st July 2019 – 30th June 2020
*Currently NO nomination or joining fees on any membership category.
|Membership Category||Annual Subscription||Playing Rights|
|Seven (7) Day Membership||$2364||Seven (7) Days a Week|
|Six (6) Day Membership||$2076||Six (6) Days a Week|
|Five (5) Day Membership||$1776||Five (5) Days a Week|
|FIFO Membership *||$1776||Seven (7) Days a Week|
|Country Membership *||$1368||Seven (7) Days a Week|
|Lifestyle Membership||$1100||Seven (7) Days a Week|
|Youth 24 Years||$1992||Seven (7) Days a Week|
|Youth 23 Years||$1788||Seven (7) Days a Week|
|Youth 22 Years||$1578||Seven (7) Days a Week|
|Youth 21 Years||$1368||Seven (7) Days a Week|
|Youth 20 Years||$1157||Seven (7) Days a Week|
|Junior Under 20||$857||As determined by the General Committee|
|Junior Under 18||$288||As determined by the General Committee|
|Junior Under 13||$132||As determined by the General Committee|
|Social Membership||$25||As determined by the General Committee|
Sun City Country Club is an ‘A’ Grade club, affiliated with Golf WA and hence Golf Australia and the R & A. Unlike most Perth metropolitan clubs, the course is entirely owned by the members, who bought it from the previous owners in 1994.
Members are expected to maintain a standard of behaviour, dress and golf etiquette in keeping with the status and standing of a private golf club.
While we are private, we invite a limited number of green fee players to play during non-competition times. Members introducing new members or visitors assume responsibility for their guests’ conduct and enjoyment.
Our aim is to provide you with a unique and enjoyable golfing experience, as well as a friendly and comfortable atmosphere in which to relax and wind down after your game.
Benefits of Membership
- A registered Australian handicap after 3 rounds.
- Access to a championship standard golf course
- Several competitions during the week and on weekends, plus social play at other times
- Access for guests at reduced rates
- Discounts on motorised cart hire
- Access to other ‘A’ grade clubs and reciprocal clubs throughout Australia and overseas, subject to applicable terms and conditions
- Junior development programs
- Use of the clubhouse for private functions at reduced hire rates
- Members pricing
Class of Membership
7 Day: A seven day Member has privileges on the course seven days per week unless the course is closed. Social play is not permitted during tee times reserved for competition play.
6 Day: A six day Member has course privileges on all days except Saturday
5 Day: A five day Member has course privileges on all days except Saturday and Sunday
Country: A Country Member is a member who resides at a place of more than 100 km distance from the club. A Country Member has the same course privileges as a 7 Day Member.
FIFO: A FIFO Member is a Member who is employed on a FIFO work roster, and who has been elected as a FIFO Member by the General Committee. A FIFO Member has the same course privileges as a 7 Day Member. Entitlement to a FIFO membership is verified annually.
Lifestyle: A credit based membership, where points are able to be used to play 7 days a week.
Junior/ Youth Categories (13 – 21): A Junior Member is a Member under the age of 22 at the end of the financial year (30th June). A Junior Member has the same course privileges as a 7 Day Member, although some booking restrictions apply.
Social: Entitles you to discounts, social functions and use of the club house facilities.
- Membership is taken for the period of 1 July to the following 30th June (Financial Year).
- Each adult membership is subject to a $100 bar levy each year.
- All new applications for Membership are only nominations until approved by the General Committee. As the Committe may not meet monthly, Nominees may be granted interim playing rights in accordance with their nominated playing category.
- Fees are payable each financial year. A member may cancel their membership with 3 months notice, and all requests for cancellation must be in writing.
- A member must remain financial during any nomination period.
- Payment can be made by direct debit monthly by credit card or bank account which attracts a monthly service charge of $4.00 for membership fees only.
- Married and de-facto partners receive a family discount of 10% from annual subscriptions.
- Members aged over 75 years of age can claim a 10 % discount from annual subscriptions upon production of evidence of date of birth (e.g. driving licence; passport; birth certificate).
- Members aged over 80 years of age can claim a 20% discount from annual subscriptions upon production of evidence of date of birth (e.g. driving licence; passport; birth certificate).