Application to Join
1st July 2021 – 30th June 2022
|Membership Category||Annual Subscription||Playing Rights|
|Seven (7) Day Membership||$1995||Seven (7) Days a Week|
|Five (5) Day Membership||$1795||Five (5) Days a Week|
|FIFO Membership *||$1795||Seven (7) Days a Week|
|Country Membership *||$1400||Seven (7) Days a Week|
|Lifestyle Membership *||$1100||Seven (7) Days a Week|
|Under 30 Promotion *||$1300||Seven (7) Days a Week (restricted)|
|Under 40 promotion *||$1600||Seven (7) Days a Week (restricted)|
|Pay As You Play *||$300
(green fee payable each round played)
$35 Mid Week
|Seven (7) Days a Week|
|Junior Under 18||$300||Seven (7) Days a Week|
|Junior Under 13||$200||Seven (7) Days a Week|
|Social Membership||$50||Non Playing|
*conditions apply – contact Jessica Tedesco on 9561 1148 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Sun City Country Club is an ‘A’ Grade club, affiliated with Golf WA and hence Golf Australia and the R & A. Unlike most Perth metropolitan clubs, the course is entirely owned by the members, who bought it from the previous owners in 1994.
Members are expected to maintain a standard of behaviour, dress and golf etiquette in keeping with the status and standing of a private golf club.
While we are private, we invite a limited number of green fee players to play during non-competition times. Members introducing new members or visitors assume responsibility for their guests’ conduct and enjoyment.
Our aim is to provide you with a unique and enjoyable golfing experience, as well as a friendly and comfortable atmosphere in which to relax and wind down after your game.
Benefits of Membership
- A registered Australian handicap after 3 rounds.
- Access to a championship standard golf course
- Several competitions during the week and on weekends, plus social play
- Access for guests at reduced rates
- Discounts on motorised cart hire
- Access to other ‘A’ grade clubs and reciprocal clubs throughout Australia and overseas, subject to applicable terms and conditions
- Junior development programs
- Use of the clubhouse for private functions at reduced hire rates
- Members pricing in Clubhouse and Pro Shop
- Access to time sheets for booking 15 days in advance
Class of Membership
7 Day: A seven day Member has privileges on the course seven days per week unless the course is closed. Social play is not permitted during tee times reserved for competition play.
5 Day: A five day Member has course privileges on all days except Saturday and Sunday
Country: A Country Member is a member who resides at a place of more than 100 km distance from the club. A Country Member has the same course privileges as a 7 Day Member.
FIFO: A FIFO Member is a Member who is employed on a FIFO work roster, and who has been elected as a FIFO Member by the General Committee. A FIFO Member has the same course privileges as a 7 Day Member. Entitlement to a FIFO membership is verified annually.
Under 30 and Under 40 Promotion: Members on age promotions have 7 day restricted playing rights, where they are are able to play in the PM competition only on a Saturday. (No voting rights)
Lifestyle: A credit based membership, where points are able to be used to play 7 days a week. (No voting rights)
Pay As You Play: Annual membership fee of $300 to be paid upfront, then a green fee payable each round played ($35 midweek and $45 weekend). Bookings can be made 7 days in advance. (No voting rights)
Junior Categories: A Junior Member is a Member under the age of 18 at the end of the financial year (30th June). A Junior Member has the same course privileges as a 7 Day Member, although some booking restrictions apply. (No voting rights)
Social: Entitles you to discounts, social functions and use of the club house facilities. (No voting rights)
- Membership is taken for the period of 1 July to the following 30th June (Financial Year).
- Each adult membership is subject to a $100 bar levy each year.
- All new applications for Membership are only nominations until approved by the General Committee.
- Fees are payable each financial year. A member may cancel their membership with 3 months notice, and all requests for cancellation must be in writing.
- A member must remain financial during any nomination period.
- Payment can be made by direct debit monthly by credit card or bank account which attracts a monthly service charge of $4.00 for membership fees only.
- There is currently no nomination or joining fee