Reciprocal Rights Agreement
1. To qualify for reciprocal rights at Sun City CC, a visitor must be a full member or junior member of a reciprocal club. Such a visitor is welcome to use the amenities of the clubhouse and course on payment of relevant fees, provided that:
- Satisfactory introduction and a handicap record is established.
- The duration of the visit does not exceed four(4) weeks in any one year, except by agreement with the committee.
- The visitor will be eligible to pay in competition of the day, except in major events.
- A visitor will be bound by the Club Rules and by laws.
2. On visiting Reciprocal Clubs, members are advised to enquire as to local conditions and fees payable.
3. Members are advised to obtain a letter of introduction from the office before visiting Reciprocal Clubs.